Sunday 14 July 2013

A Blogging Beginning

I am addicted to lifestyle blogs. In fact I've been addicted to many types of blogs in my time. Initially medical student and doctor blogs were my thing while I was trying to decide what I wanted to do with my life. This was closely followed with a mild obsession with food blogs, spending hours salivating over my screen.

More recently I've been unable to pull myself away from lifestyle blogs.

They are the perfect mixture of everything. Some food, some style, some life stories... perfect for someone as nosey as me. It's like peeking into a diary of someone's life. Often when I find a new lifestyle blog I like, I'll spend hours reading back, feeling like I'm reading a life story.

It must be lovely to have that record of things. Life changes. Big events. Happy little events that would otherwise gather dust as a memory in the back of nowhere.

This is why I've decided to start blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment